Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hibernation Mode

Summer has left and the cold has crept in. Fall is here with Winter looming close behind. Its raining and dark out today.  When it gets like this I go into "Hibernation Mode."  It entails lots of coffee, hair in a bun on the top of my head, and a comfy pair of sweats.  I will most likely read lots of books.  There is nothing better then a good book.  Any suggestions??  I also find this as my time to slow down.  Reflect on my inner self and really listen to God.  Its my time to grow personally.  It can be a hard time and I struggle with a lot of emotions.  God will prune and reveal. However through the hard part of it always comes something better.  He will help me grow in my relationship with Him, He will work through insecurities with me, and He will use all I go through to help someone else.  

No comments:

Post a Comment