Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Storm has passed

We had a huge storm last night.  Power went out, lightening, thunder, debris all over in the yard, etc.  Woke up this morning and it was beautiful clear skies out.  The same can be said with my radioactive treatment!  I woke up this morning with a passing of the storm.  I was able to eat a bowl of cereal and not need any medicine.  I actually got out of bed and took a shower.  Im still on the road to recovery but I have to say I feel a million times better then I did yesterday.  It made me realize just how precious and grateful we should be for our health.  To wake up each morning and do the simplest things.  Kiss our kids, eat some food, take a shower, sit outside and enjoy the sun.  I will never take any of it lightly again.  It was a hard 4 days but I see some bright blue skies coming my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment