Sunday, July 14, 2013

3 days down

Next step completed.  3 days of bed rest is not my cup of tea. Im feeling much better today.  Just woke up from a nap.  My kids came home today.  Ive been missing them like CRAZY!  I was able to have Bryan cover up my stitches and I got a shower.  Made me feel like a new person.  I tell everyone I can that all I want is this drain tube taken out! Everyone I can :)  I have a count down going.  As of right now...only 21 more hrs.  Today is my first day with no pain pills running through my system.  Ready to be done with them as soon as I can.  I feel like I have been living in a fog.  My body just feels beaten down.  I keep getting hot and cold flashes, tingles in my legs, sore neck from holding it one way, and cant think clearly sometimes.  Bryan is being a great nurse.  He is the BEST!  It was so awesome to have Meg here for 2 days.  We watched a lot of movies and it helped me not feel sorry for myself.  I want to say thank you for all the gifts, calls, texts, messages, etc I have been getting.  You guys are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment