Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Words

Wow, the power of words.  Its amazing the words we say, hear, think can affect us so much.  Today I struggled once again with words said to me.  Words that stick in my head.  Swirl around and turn into a little tornado.  These words can take over and pull me down.    
I love the lyrics to a song, "I may be weak, but your spirit is strong in me!"  That spirit can break the chains.  It can release those words that hold on to you and me.  Words that are not TRUTH! My Savior has the words I need to hear.  The words I need to hold on to.
I pray that my words are uplifting and from the spirit that dwells inside me.  That I use the power of words to build up instead of tear down.  I pray that if you are locked in a prison cell from words that you release them.  Give them to the True King and have Him speak words of truth to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment